15 March 2008

Justin's Racy Speech for Madonna


What happens when you get Madonna and Justin Timberlake in one room? Someone's bringing sexyback! JT took the stage for a racy speech while introducing Madonna into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony on Monday.

"She has still found time to kiss someone I may or may not have publicly kissed myself while I was in the audience” Timberlake said. “Of course you know I was talking about Sean Penn."

Naturally, a Justin speech wouldn't be complete without a Britney comment. He said, "The world has always been full of Madonna wannabes and I might have even dated a couple."

Justin went on to talk about how Madonna made him drop his pants for a B-12 shot once, which was "one of the greatest days" of his life. He said, "She proceeds to pull a Ziploc bag of B-12 syringes out [of her purse] and says, 'Drop 'em.'

"I don't know what you say to that, so I immediately dropped my pants. She gave me a shot in my ass and looks at me and says, 'Nice top shelf.' That was one of the greatest days of my life."

There's definitely some sexual tension between Madonna and JT. You can see it in their body language and they way they speak to each other. What are your thoughts??

Music News : Hollyscoop.Com

No comments: